Too transparent

Da Vocaluxe noch mitten in der Entwicklung steckt, hier alle aktuellen Testversionen, Bug-Meldungen, usw...

Moderatoren: brunzel, flokuep, US-Team

Too transparent

Beitragvon daggeg » 16.12.2017, 12:58

When singing and hitting the correct note I think that "fill in" is too transparent. I would like to have it a bit denser. How do I do to adjust it? I've primarly been looking in the XML-file "ScreenSing" after a row beginning with <A> to adjust the transparency value but I haven't found the correct one.
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
daggeg
Star

Re: Too transparent

Beitragvon flokuep » 16.12.2017, 16:24

This is especially done by texture and not by coloring during drawing. So you need to adjust Notes*.png files.

Generally: Yeah, with this kind of background video, it really looks contrastfull... Maybe we can improve this.
flokuep
SuperStar

Re: Too transparent

Beitragvon Jiiniasu » 17.12.2017, 19:29

I'm slightly confused with which state of the note you are referring to. Is it for a correctly sung note as you indicate in the text or is it the unsung notes as indicated in your screenshot? Maybe both? =P

I've had diffuculties finding a good transparancy/visibility balance as it is very dependant on the background as it is now...

I'd gladly generate some new textures with different transparancies for you to try out and give feedback on as soon as I know what does and doesn't work well for you.
Jiiniasu
Beginner

Zurück zu Vocaluxe - Entwicklung