Nightly builds

Da Vocaluxe noch mitten in der Entwicklung steckt, hier alle aktuellen Testversionen, Bug-Meldungen, usw...

Moderatoren: brunzel, flokuep, US-Team

Nightly builds

Beitragvon Flamefire » 09.12.2014, 22:36

Die Nightly-Builds sind wieder da! Zu finden sind sie auf der GitHub-Projekt-Seite: https://github.com/Vocaluxe/Vocaluxe/releases/tag/Nightly

Wichtig: Nach dem Download und vor dem Entpacken das Archiv mittels Rechtsklick freischalten. Windows blockiert heruntergeladene Anwendungen per default!
Am besten kopiert ihr den Inhalt des Archivs über eine aktuelle Vocaluxe-Installation (vorher Daten sichern), da nicht alles enthalten ist (Theme-Videos z.B.)

Des weiteren wird eine zusätzliche Installation des gstreamer (Audio-Plugin) benötigt, die nicht mehr enthalten ist. Downloads:
64Bit (empfohlen!): http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/p ... ws/1.4.4/gstreamer-1.0-x86_64-1.4.4.msi
32Bit: http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/pkg/windows/1.4.4/gstreamer-1.0-x86-1.4.4.msi
Bzw aktuellste Version unter: http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/pkg/windows/ -> höchste version wählen, *.msi runterladen (s. obige Dateien), nicht die mit "devel" im Namen.

ACHTUNG: Es sind nicht vollständig getestete Versionen. Fehler sind zu erwarten. Test also auf eigenes Risiko!
Zuletzt geändert von Flamefire am 08.01.2015, 20:16, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.
Flamefire
Star

Re: Nightly builds

Beitragvon Skywalker » 10.12.2014, 10:30

Flamefire hat geschrieben:Des weiteren wird eine zusätzliche Installation des gstreamer (Audio-Plugin) benötigt, die nicht mehr enthalten ist. Downloads:
64Bit (empfohlen!): http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/p ... ws/1.4.1/gstreamer-1.0-x86_64-1.4.1.msi
32Bit: http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/pkg/windows/1.4.1/gstreamer-1.0-x86-1.4.1.msi
Kleine Anmerkung: in den Standarteinstellungen installiert gstreamer wohl nicht den nötigen plugin für mp3 mit.
Ich weiß nicht in welchem Paket dieser mit drinnen ist, aber wenn man alle auswählt funktioniert es auf jeden Fall.

Allso wenn die Songs gleich nach dem Start beendet werden und ihr diese Meldung in der error.log habt:
Code: Alles auswählen
1) Gstreamer error: messageYour GStreamer installation is missing a plug-in., code12 ,debug informationgsturidecodebin.c(990): no_more_pads_full (): /GstPlayBin:playbin/GstURIDecodeBin:uridecodebin0:
no suitable plugins found
==> gstreamer mit plugins neuinstallieren
Bild
Skywalker
Star

Beitragvon daggeg » 11.12.2014, 21:33

The songs do not seem to start properly in build #21. They end immediately withou me getting to sing at all? Anything I might have done wrong?

What are the improvements from beta 0.3.0 build 95 that I'm still using? Have there been any improvements on the playlists? I.e. is it possible to do random within a playlist and change the players after a song have been randomly chosen? Have there been any fixes implemeted for the competion mod where the players didn't get to sing the same number of songs?
daggeg
Star

Beitragvon Skywalker » 11.12.2014, 22:05

daggeg hat geschrieben:The songs do not seem to start properly in build #21. They end immediately withou me getting to sing at all? Anything I might have done wrong?

What are the improvements from beta 0.3.0 build 95 that I'm still using? Have there been any improvements on the playlists? I.e. is it possible to do random within a playlist and change the players after a song have been randomly chosen? Have there been any fixes implemeted for the competion mod where the players didn't get to sing the same number of songs?
English summary of my post above:

The standard installation process of gstreamer does NOT install all of its plugins. It seems that the one for mp3 is missing :x
So just reinstall gstreamer and select the plugins during the installation process (I don't know in which one mp3 is - I've installed all :wink: )

Hope I could help.

Luke
Bild
Skywalker
Star

Beitragvon daggeg » 11.12.2014, 22:09

Ok, thanks. Do you know anything about my other questions?
daggeg
Star

Beitragvon flokuep » 11.12.2014, 22:28

daggeg hat geschrieben:What are the improvements from beta 0.3.0 build 95 that I'm still using?

Don't know which build you're using, but when you use last released build:
There are a lot of fixes/improvements/rewrites under-the-hood. Two (big) things are visible to user: Song-preview is now played also on names-screen, so no break with bg-music (could be set in sound-options), vocaluxe generates cover when there are songs/categories without cover.
A detailed changelog will follow when we release this version. You could follow us on Github to see what changes.

daggeg hat geschrieben:Have there been any improvements on the playlists? I.e. is it possible to do random within a playlist and change the players after a song have been randomly chosen?

This isn't implemented yet. Changing player while singing/in a round of singing some songs in a playlist isn't easy at this moment. We need to rewrite some parts for this and currently we want to finish everything what we've started and fix most bugs.
daggeg hat geschrieben:Have there been any fixes implemeted for the competion mod where the players didn't get to sing the same number of songs?

Don't know what you mean. Is there a thread? If not, open a new one please with detailed error-description and steps to reproduce it.
flokuep
SuperStar

Beitragvon daggeg » 11.12.2014, 23:48

Thanks for the quick reply.

Regarding the challenge mode bug, I mentioned it here last year I think it was. I might have attached some pics back then to illustrate the problem and I remember communicating with someone about this issue.

The thing with challenge mode is that not all players get to sing the same number of songs. For instance, you have 6 contestants taking part in the challenge and when all songs have been sung four players have sung 10 songs, one 9 songs and one 11 songs. The algorithm implemented for calculating the number of songs for each contestant, and matching them into rounds, doesn't work properly.
daggeg
Star

Beitragvon daggeg » 13.12.2014, 10:50

daggeg hat geschrieben:Thanks for the quick reply.

Regarding the challenge mode bug, I mentioned it here last year I think it was. I might have attached some pics back then to illustrate the problem and I remember communicating with someone about this issue.

The thing with challenge mode is that not all players get to sing the same number of songs. For instance, you have 6 contestants taking part in the challenge and when all songs have been sung four players have sung 10 songs, one 9 songs and one 11 songs. The algorithm implemented for calculating the number of songs for each contestant, and matching them into rounds, doesn't work properly.

I'm not a programmer but I'm a statistician. Perhaps I could help out with the algorithm?

Btw, the latest version of Vocaluxe (#123/#21dev2) freezes for a short while every now and then. Perhaps got something to do with Gstreamer?
daggeg
Star

Beitragvon Flamefire » 13.12.2014, 12:51

Regarding the challenge mod: Please see new thread: viewtopic.php?f=91&t=11163
Other bugs please in separate threads. Otherwise this gets to long...
Flamefire
Star

Beitragvon daggeg » 22.12.2014, 18:49

There seems to be a start bug in the last build based on #127. The songs I've set to start after a few seconds do not start after a few seconds anymore, they start from the beginning of the mp3 track. For instance, this is from the metafile of Katy Perry's song Wide Awake:

#GAP:44397
#START:38

But it doesn't start after 38 seconds on thelast build. I get to see the first 38 songs of the video/song, which is a bit annoying.
daggeg
Star

Beitragvon flokuep » 22.12.2014, 20:00

Sorry, can't reproduce it. Which PlaybackLib are you using? Try to switch to another one. Happens this to every song? Please test it with some more songs...
If this bug is affected to every song and playback-lib, you may test it with older nightlys. Maybe try out #50, if this bug is stillt there go down to #25, it not go up to #75.
flokuep
SuperStar

Beitragvon daggeg » 22.12.2014, 20:28

Playback lib? It happens on most songs but not all.

I'm sure it wasn't on #95 but after that I don't know. I've tried #125 and #126 also the last couple of days but I don't remember if I encountered the same problem there.
daggeg
Star

Beitragvon flokuep » 22.12.2014, 21:04

Could you please test it again? So we could check wich changes causes this bug. It's a bit strange that I can't reproduce it, so it's maybe an issue on your system...
Check config.xml for Playback-lib (PortAudio or GstreamerSharp)
flokuep
SuperStar

Beitragvon daggeg » 22.12.2014, 22:15

<Sound>
<!--PlayBackLib: PortAudio, OpenAL, GstreamerSharp-->
<PlayBackLib>GstreamerSharp</PlayBackLib>
<!--RecordLib: DirectSound, PortAudio-->
<RecordLib>PortAudio</RecordLib>
<!--AudioBufferSize: B0, B512, B1024, B1536, B2048, B2560, B3072, B3584, B4096-->
<AudioBufferSize>B2048</AudioBufferSize>
<!--AudioLatency from -500 to 500 ms-->
<AudioLatency>0</AudioLatency>
<!--Background Music: TR_CONFIG_OFF, TR_CONFIG_ONLY_SONG, TR_CONFIG_ON-->
<BackgroundMusic>TR_CONFIG_ON</BackgroundMusic>
<!--Background Music Volume from 0 to 100-->
<BackgroundMusicVolume>10</BackgroundMusicVolume>
<!--Background Music Source: TR_CONFIG_NO_OWN_MUSIC, TR_CONFIG_OWN_MUSIC, TR_CONFIG_ONLY_OWN_MUSIC-->
<BackgroundMusicSource>TR_CONFIG_NO_OWN_MUSIC</BackgroundMusicSource>
<!--Background Music use start-tag of songs TR_CONFIG_OFF, TR_CONFIG_ON-->
<BackgroundMusicUseStart>TR_CONFIG_ON</BackgroundMusicUseStart>
<!--Preview Volume from 0 to 100-->
<PreviewMusicVolume>5</PreviewMusicVolume>
<!--Game Volume from 0 to 100-->
<GameMusicVolume>45</GameMusicVolume>
</Sound>

I've installed Gstreamer but Iget the SlimDX error message every time I've made a new installation of the latest build. Therefore I've copied the old SlimDX files to the new installtion's x64 folder to get the game going, perhaps that's part of my problem?
daggeg
Star

Beitragvon flokuep » 22.12.2014, 22:26

Shouldn't.
Try to change <PlayBackLib>GstreamerSharp</PlayBackLib> to <PlayBackLib>PortAudio</PlayBackLib>
flokuep
SuperStar

Nächste

Zurück zu Vocaluxe - Entwicklung