Wish: Three players in duet mode

Entwicklung und Fragen zum Challenge Mod.

Moderator: US-Team

Wish: Three players in duet mode

Beitragvon Preet » 26.10.2011, 22:57

I usually play the game with three microphones. However, I also love the duet mode. If I have people invited over, each time they want to sing a duet song, I have to first go into the settings, change to two players, then play the song, then go back into the settings and revert to three players. That's a bit of a hassle.

I would much prefer if, when selecting a duet, the game would either automatically switch to two players just for that song, or, as another solution, let player #3 sing the same notes as player #1. Having to go back and forth and change the settings every time makes it bothersome to play the duet songs.
Preet
Beginner

Re: Wish: Three players in duet mode

Beitragvon brunzel » 27.10.2011, 18:09

Preet hat geschrieben:I would much prefer if, when selecting a duet, the game would either automatically switch to two players just for that song, or, as another solution, let player #3 sing the same notes as player #1.

I think i can help you. But be patient, i have to install Delphi first (in my virtual pc)...
brunzel
SuperStar

Beitragvon brunzel » 28.10.2011, 17:43

brunzel
SuperStar

Beitragvon Preet » 02.11.2011, 02:57

Wow! I'm really impressed that you fixed it so quickly.

(Having tried it out, it would probably have been better if I had asked for player 3 to sing the second player's notes, because it's a bit awkward with the middle player having to sing the bottom lyrics, and the bottom-most player having to sing the top lyrics. That was stupid of me. But the most important thing was to avoid the hassle of switching between 2 and 3 players, and that works great. Thank you!)
Preet
Beginner

Zurück zu UltraStar Deluxe - Challenge Mod