Sing Notes

Konkrete Probleme mit UltraStar (Abstürze, Fehlermeldungen, ... ) oder irgendwas anderes funktioniert nicht so wie es soll?

Moderator: US-Team

Sing Notes

Beitragvon singing star » 08.09.2015, 12:28

Does anyone know why the top of the some of the notes do not show up, during a song?
If I change the size of the window the notes change.
I've attached an image.
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
singing star
Amateur

Re: Sing Notes

Beitragvon basisbit » 12.09.2015, 14:12

can you provide a song where this happens? With what screen secolutions can you see this happen?
basisbit
Star

Beitragvon singing star » 13.09.2015, 02:07

Here is a screenshot from a song in 800x600. I've removed the note backgrounds to make the notes easier to visualise. There a only a few resolutions where the notes appear normally, eg. 1278x719 and 1140x641 (found by experimenting with the window size). As you can see, the top of the notes look different to the others and it depends on the y-axis of window. I hope I'm not the only one experiencing this. It's a very minor problem but it would be nice if it was fixed for future builds. (Note: I noticed this problem in all UltraStar Deluxe versions.)
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
singing star
Amateur

Beitragvon basisbit » 13.09.2015, 03:25

please test if this problem still exists with the current developer verson of ultrastar deluxe. http://derpy.ws/builds/windows/trunk/latest/latest.7z
I can't really reproduce this issue with that any more, but that might be because of the improved texture processing.
basisbit
Star

Beitragvon singing star » 13.09.2015, 06:07

I downloaded the newest version from that link. Unfortunately the problem still occurs.
Any ideas on what is causing it and if there is a potential fix?
singing star
Amateur

Beitragvon basisbit » 13.09.2015, 11:46

ok, now I am able to reproduce it. Didn't really see it on high resolution screens but can confirm it on lower resolution settings now.
I added this to my To Do list but because this is just a minor issue, it will take some time for a fix to be released.
could be related to transparency, the shadow effect or missing anti-aliasing.
basisbit
Star

Zurück zu Probleme mit UltraStar Deluxe?